The Legal Representative’s Office comprises:
1. Founder and Legal Representative of the institution.
The main attributions of the Legal Representative are:
- To represent legally the institution;
- To designate the Principal to be approved by the Advisors’ Board;
- To appoint and dismiss members of the Advisors’ Board except those elected by their peers;
- To select members of Senior Management to be approved by the Advisors’ Board;
- To appoint and dismiss Directors;
- To appoint and dismiss his Advisors;
- To appoint and dismiss the internal auditors;
- To ratify activities programmes and the Institution budget;
- To decide about the Institution investments and extension;
- To decide about the staff Master’s and Doctorate studies.
The Advisors of the Legal Representative Office are in charge of the day to day coordination of activities of the Legal Representative Office.
3.The Internal Auditors
- The Internal financial Auditors carry out the financial control of financial statements, bank accounts, and the quality of services provided by the African Prime Institute of Science and Technology establishments. Its members shall check all accounting documents without moving them from the place where they are kept.
-The Academic Auditors carries out the academic control of the content of module syllabus and notes, the veracity of marking, students’ marks, etc.